Our Mission is to Know God, Love God and others, and Share the love of Jesus with others.
We believe that God has created us to have a meaningful relationship with Him and loving relationships with a community of people (church) who have faith in God. We believe that the most God-honoring and enjoyable life we can live is in pursuing these 5 goals. These goals are for those who would call themselves Christians, or as we say, disciples (followers) of Jesus:
- Participate in the worship service on Sunday mornings
- Be involved in a Small Group (or meet purposefully with other disciples of Jesus)
- Serve in a ministry of the church
- Spend time with God regularly (reading the Bible and praying)
- Live on mission (serve, love, share about Jesus with others)