To bring women together for:
*Growth in their knowledge of and love for God and others
*Mutual support, friendship and encouragement
*Service opportunities within WCC
To see more women connected with other women spiritually (to grow deeper in their faith), socially (for encouragement and support), and through serving, using the five Ministry Teams below:
Five Ministry Teams
1. Bible Study Team (Judy Martin, Coordinator)
Spring and Fall Women's Bible Study. See Church calendar for schedule/time.
2. Service/Hospitality Team (Shirley Kerwin, Gail Walker Co-Coordinators)
Provides meal set-up/clean-up for Fellowship events. Maintains kitchen supplies and housecleaning. Prepares Communion table.
Provides flowers/decorations as needed.
3. Special Events Team ( Coordinator, TBA)
Plans and organizes Women's events.
4. Mentorship Team (Cyndi Temperato, Coordinator)
A spiritually mature woman comes alongside a spiritually younger woman to encourage and equip her to fulfill God's design
for her life as outlined in Titus 2:3-5.
5. Care Team (Jennifer Howard, Coordinator)
Provides (organizes) meals for new mothers, those who are ill, funeral luncheons, etc.